Sr. Software Web Engineer
Radiant is a cause-based media company focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, value and lift others, and work intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We call it "Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up." We have a spot on our team for a Sr. Software Web Engineer.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using technology to make the world a better place. What's it like to work at Radiant? Our product team doesn't throw spec documents over an imaginary wall only to have engineering build something and throw it over another wall. Our teams are collaborative ' we brainstorm together and build together because we believe that's the only way to make superior products. We're committed to innovation. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. We welcome diversity! Our team and our product benefit from a variety of world views and perspectives.
What We Do:
- We're building innovative Websites and Web applications focused on helping people be better versions of themselves.
- Our team has and a strong preference for simple, elegant solutions.
Requirements that will enable you succeed in this role:
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing web-based applications
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- People who love continual learning and exploration.
- Engineers who care about coding standards and writing lean, maintainable software.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.NET, and/or .NET Core
- Firebase experience
- Experience with Single Page Application platforms such as Angular or React
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern
- Familiarity with ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of Git or a similar code repository infrastructure
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match) and Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on incredibly satisfying projects
- We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.