Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
The Sales Operations Manager will oversee the Sales Services function for Bonneville Phoenix as well as manage select house and local agency accounts. In addition, this role will be instrumental in identifying areas of improvement in workflow and provide recommendations for those improvements.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at our Phoenix site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, hire, and manage a team of Account Managers
- Identify areas for internal workflow improvements and provide recommendations, including digital processes.
- Support and assist in managing account operations and activities.
- Manage select house and local agency accounts.
- Attend and advise on select Key account campaign onboarding and status calls.
- Establish and maintain best practices and workflow for all Account Managers
- Identify resource requirements and skill sets to meet business needs.
- Liaise between Account Managers and the Sales Service teams for effective account management.
- Schedule regular meetings with team members to discuss issues, work progress, etc.
- Implement training for new hires and identifies training opportunities for current staff.
- Update and provide weekly status reports to Sales Management.
- Backup Account Manager role when necessary
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent. Experience in lieu of degree.
- Previous account management or customer success experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well with Bonneville Phoenix sales management, executive management, and other departments.
- Track record of developing outstanding external business relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing, performing work, and assuring follow-through.
Preferred Qualifications, But Not Required:
- Experience managing a team
- Experience training others
- Experience with Wide Orbit and Wrike.
- Broadcast ratings and research.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$75,000 to $90,000 annually
Salary will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
This role is eligible to earn bonuses based on performance and hitting established metrics.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.