Senior Media Buyer for International
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. Working with cause-driven clients we develop innovative and strategic traditional and digital campaigns that actually improve lives. Our team is comprised of 75 creative professionals with expertise in creative, design, video production, research, strategy, data analytics, media strategy and buying, public relations, social media and influencer marketing.
The Senior Media Buyer for International is responsible for media campaign management and buying on Facebook outside the United States. This person will collaborate with cross functional teams to develop effective and efficient media campaigns and strategies that drive growth for our clients.
Boncom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minorities, women, people with disabilities (PWDNET), and veterans are encouraged to apply.
These are the Required Qualifications for this role:
- 3-5 years working at an agency in a strategic media buying role.
- Facebook buying and campaign management experience
- International digital marketing experience
- Responsive, performance-focused digital marketing
- Team player
- Some familiarity with our clients (see https://www.boncom.com/work for samples of past work)
These are the Nice-to-Have Qualifications:
- The ability to speak Native Spanish is an indispensable skill and would be required to achieve optimum effective performance in this role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with performance Marketing, Media optimization and Lead Gen. as well as Google and Facebook Analytics.
- Analytics skills including Advanced Excel, Tableau, Basic SQL
- Working knowledge of marketing, advertising and media planning principals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced presenter with the ability to manage client relationships
- Based in/around Salt Lake City, Utah (working remotely is an option)
Responsibilities of this role:
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating traditional and digital media plans and strategies to include: Creating campaigns for display, YouTube, Paid Search and Facebook and Identifying and placing media buys for Out of Home, TV, Radio, Billboards in Latin American countries as well as US Hispanic Communities
- Ability to interpret and make recommendations based on campaign performance data to optimize and measure success.
- Ability to learn and understand media plans and then create and implement tests to scale campaigns based on evidence of success.
- Partner with creative teams to build media ideas.
- Remain relevant with new and emerging platforms and the opportunities they offer as well as changes in existing platforms that impact media performance
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/Lift desks, comfy chairs, and a casual dress code
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired by Boncom will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.